Heavy & Specialised
Quality and reliability is at the core of what we do. We frequently work with very large expensive machines, where unreliability and downtime will be hugely costly for our client.
Our experience includes large machines in multiple industry sectors, including Mining and Construction, Emergency Services, Materials Handling, Transportation and Waste. To name a few, this means dump trucks, excavators, wheel loaders, tractors, forklifts, reach-stackers and prime movers.
Our In-Vehicle Management System (IVMS) is “secure at the core” meaning security is present from the beginning, not added later. We also have a multi-layered approach to quality and reliability, making our solutions highly stable and resilient to unexpected scenarios.
We are loved by engineers and managers alike as we put your business first. We learns the specifics of your business, down to each individual machine type.
The foundation of our IVMS is our System Integrator (SI) platform. Key capability includes:
- Common functionality required by all our solutions, such as maintaining cellular or Wi-Fi network connections, or processing engine management or GNSS data,
- Like a smartphone, hosting of apps which can provide custom functionality by industry, work site, or even machine model
- Over-The-Air updates for software, apps and configuration.
- Rapid prototyping and delivery of bespoke functionality.
We have built the world's most smartest in-vehicle IT system for public transport, by an Australian country mile.
Highly efficient public transportation is more important than ever. Our major functionality includes:
- Rich data is crucial for informed decision making: for route planning, service optimisation, disruption management, contract performance etc.
- Automated Passenger Counters (APC) are necessary for accurate passenger loading data: to better understand network demand and the passenger experience. Accurate patronage data will be highly useful in a post-COVID19 world.
- In-vehicle edge processing ensures delivery of low latency real-time data that is ready to use without further processing.
- Enhanced passenger experience through the use of Passenger Information Display (PID), audio announcements, disruption updates and multi-modal connection information.
- Enhanced passenger and bus driver safety through the integration of on-board cameras, enabling realtime video analytics and live streaming of video for emergency response requirements.
Connected Bus has a modular integration focused architecture, is therefore highly future proof, minimizes duplication of hardware and LTE data costs, and de-couples in-vehicle data acquisition from cloud based data consumers.
For further information, please get in touch.